Warner Bros. will release Batman Begins 4K UHD Ultimate Collector’s Edition on May 30.
As a young boy, Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of him–a trauma that leads him to become obsessed with revenge. But the opportunity to avenge his parents’ deaths is cruelly taken away from him by fate. Fleeing to the East, where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra’s Al-Ghul, Bruce returns to his now decaying Gotham City, which is overrun by organized crime and other dangerous individuals manipulating the system.
Meanwhile, Bruce is slowly being swindled out of Wayne Industries, the company he inherited.The discovery of a cave under his mansion, along with a prototype armored suit, leads him to assume a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong; he becomes Batman.
- The Dark Knight IMAX® Prologue
- Tankman Begins: A Batman Begins spoof
- Batman – The Journey Begins: Concept, design and development of the film as well as the casting of Batman himself.
- Shaping Mind and Body: Observe Christian Bale’s transformation into Batman.
- Gotham City Rises: Witness the creation of Gotham City, the Batcave, Wayne Manor and more.
- Cape and Cowl: The development of the Batsuit.
- Batman – The Tumbler: The reinvention of the Batmobile.
- Path to Discovery: A look at the first week filming on rugged and remote Iceland locations.
- Saving Gotham City: The development of miniatures, CGI and effects for the monorail chase scene.
- Genesis of the Bat: A look at the Dark Knight’s incarnation and influences on the film.
- Reflections on Writing Batman Begins with David S. Goyer.
- Digital Batman: The affects you may have missed.
- Batman Begins Stunts
- Theatrical Trailer
Studio: Warner Bros.
Run Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
Number of Discs: 3
Release Date: May 30, 2022