Kick Ass 2 is getting a 4K UHD Steelbook release in September.
Self-made superhero Kick-Ass (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and sweet-faced, foul-mouthed assassin Hit Girl (Chloë Grace Moretz) try to return to life as “normal” teenagers, but soon they are faced with their deadliest challenge yet. To seek revenge for his father’s death, Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) has re-invented himself as the leader of an evil league of super-villains.
To defeat their new nemesis, Kick-Ass and Hit Girl must team up with a new wave of masked crusaders, led by the badass Colonel Stars and Stripes (Jim Carrey), in this battle of real-life villains and heroes.
- Alternate Opening
- Big Daddy Returns: The Unshot Scene
- An Ass-Kicking Cast
- Street Rules: Showdown at the Evil Lair
- Hit Girl Attacks: Creating the Van Sequence
- Extended Scenes
- The Making of Kick-Ass 2
- The B**** is Back: Chloë Grace Moretz is Hit Girl
- Mother Russia Mayhem
- Making the Cut: Adventures in Post-Production
- The Saga Continues…Kick-Ass in the Comics
- And More
Run Time: 103 mins approx
Number of Discs: 2 (4K UHD + Blu-ray)
Release Date: September 11, 2023