The Hurt Locker is getting a Zavvi exclusive 4K UHD Steelbook release on July.
War is a drug. Nobody knows that better than Staff Sergeant James, head of an elite squad of soldiers tasked with disarming bombs in the heat of combat. To do this nerve-shredding job, it’s not enough to be the best: you have to thrive in a zone where the margin of error is zero, think as diabolically as a bomb-maker, and somehow survive with your body and soul intact.
Powerfully realistic, action-packed, unrelenting and intense, The Hurt Locker has been hailed by critics as “an adrenaline-soaked tour de force” (A.O. Scott, The New York Times) and “one of the great war movies” (Richard Corliss, Time).
- The Hurt Locker, Behind the Scenes
- Audio Commentary with Director Kathryn Bigelow and writer Mark Boal.
- Image Gallery with optional Q&A Recorded at the Institute of Contemporary Art, London (UHD Disc)
- Interviews (Blu-ray Disc)
- Backstage (Blu-ray Disc)
- Photo Gallery (Blu-ray Disc)
Studio: Lions Gate Home Entertainment
Run Time: 130 mins approx
Number of Discs: 2 (4K UHD + Blu-ray)
Release Date: July 25, 2022